Planning for your 2018 IT Budget?
5 Reasons To Outsource Your Business IT Support to Integrity Computers
As a business owner or the CIO of a company, you may have toyed with the idea of outsourcing your IT services. If you’re unsure if this is the right option for your business or what are some immediate benefits, here are some gains to consider when working with Integrity Computers:
1. Reduce Employee Costs: Hiring and training an IT staff can add up fast. Plus, your IT needs may not actually require a full-time employee. Outsourcing lets you focus your human resources where you need them most. When you outsource, you eliminate the costs associated with hiring an employee, such as management oversight, training, and other employee expenses.
2. Access top Talent: Outsourcing IT to a firm that specializes in the areas you need provides you with a wealth of knowledge—and peace of mind that if your IT employees were to resign, you are still covered. Technology is constantly changing. Knowing what resources work and are worth the investment is critical. Using an outsourced firm provides you with a team of talented experts that research new trends, trained on emerging technology and cyber security threats, and best practices to keep your business safe.
3. Get Peace-of-Mind: Down servers, virus, and other major IT issues can cause downtime and even cripple business operations. If there is a problem, an outsourced IT service provider will be alerted immediately and can work to solve these issues quickly.
4. Increase productivity: Some businesses have employees or the even owner themselves that are handy with computers and IT problems, and end up filling the IT void. Outsourcing your IT services provides the IT expertise needed without pulling employees away from their “real” jobs—so they can focus on what they do best.
5. Address compliance and security issues: It’s a brutal fact that roughly 50% of small businesses will experience a cyberattack. The expense from lost business and tarnished reputation can put some businesses out of business. Is your firewall up to date? How protected is your data—and your customers data? Have the workstations been audited? Have your employees been trained on ways to reduce potential cyber security risks? By outsourcing qualified IT service providers, chances are they are trained in the latest compliance and security issues, they know how to detect, protect and even help your business recover if an event strikes.
Let Integrity Computers, Inc. be your IT partner. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions for offices just like yours. Give us a call. Let's talk about your 2018 IT goals, potential problems and what we can do to help you!